Ever thought about jumping in the deep end to have a crack at wakeboarding? Wakeboarding Mackay is Mackay’s very own cable park which is perfect for bucks parties, a family day out or just a get together with your mates. Wakeboarding Mackay has a wide range of breakfast, lunch and dinner options including coffee and drinks.
Transfer ex Airlie Beach or Proserpine to Mackay to visit one of only 8 cable wake parks in Australia. There, the friendly coaches will teach you how to kneeboard and wakeboard.
Chill out lakeside and enjoy a fresh BLT lunch from the cafe, included in your ticket.
– return air conditioned bus transfers from Airlie Beach or Proserpine
– day ticket to the wake park + free rental gear
– awesome coaches to help you learn
– lunch at the Lakeside Cafe
What do I need to bring;
– togs & towel
– dry clothes to change into, we have hot showers!
– sunscreen, hat
– Photo ID
8.30am from Airlie Beach Lagoon Car park on Broadwater Avenue
8.45am from Island Drive bus stop at Cannonvale
9.10am Proserpine BP
approx 5.30pm – 6pm
Sunday Sesh departures return later approx 8pm.