Red Cat Adventures – Thundercat
Adult $199 (15+)
Child $165 (2-14)
Family $645 (2 Adult + 2 Child)
Thundercat offers an exhilarating ride around the Whitsunday Islands all in one day.
The 2018 and 2019 Australian GOLD award winning tour visits the world-famous Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet lookout and offers 2 snorkelling opportunities on the fringing Great Barrier Reef. Thundercat is one of the fastest catamaran in the Whitsundays and has been designed for stability and speed so it’s perfect for passengers who are concerned about seasickness. The all-inclusive package departs from Airlie Beach and is suitable for families, couples and groups wanting to experience once in a lifetime moments. Thundercat is proud to be accredited as a Climate Action Leading tour. This is the highest level of ECO certification offered in Australia.
A multi-national award-winning tour operator. The 2018 and 2019 GOLD award winner for best Major Tour and Transport Operator in Australia 2018 and 2019 Queensland and Whitsunday GOLD award winner for Adventure Tourism
- Custom-built vessel for the Whitsunday conditions
- Stable catamaran so alleviates concerns regarding seasickness
- A longer day 9-5pm which means more time to spend at iconic locations
- On-board toilet for passenger comfort plus individual seating with back support
- All inclusive of stingersuit, snorkelling equipment and wetsuits (winter months)
- All-Inclusive of morning tea/lunch and afternoon tea freshly made and locally catered
- Beach drop off’s available (weather & tide dependent)
- Visit the best locations including Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout
- Experienced and knowledgeable crew members to keep you safe and informed
- Free bus transfers
- The ultimate way to travel around the Whitsundays Island in just one day!
- Proud Climate Action Leaders
Age range from 4 years old and above